West Hollywood, CA 90046
Click HERE to download.
New York University, BFA Film and Television, Minor in Business of Entertainment Media and Technologies: Undergraduate Student. Current Cumulative GPA: 3.702. Graduating Class of May 2018.
• University Honors Scholar • Dean's List • Founders Day Award Recipient • Akhtar- Bhutta Fund for Student Producers Grantee •
Upright Citizens Brigade (UCB) Theatre: Improv 101 comedy training and Sketch 101 comedy writing.
University of Southern California: Producing and Directing summer courses GPA: 4.0.
PROFESSIONAL/ WORK EXPERIENCE
Showtime Networks- “The Affair” (Los Angeles) Showrunner’s Assistant to Sarah Treem, March 2019- Present.
• Responsible for all things personal and professional
Showtime Networks- “The Affair” (Los Angeles) Writers’ PA/ On-Set Assistant to Sarah Treem, October 2018- March 2019.
Assisting the Writers and Showrunner, Sarah Treem, both in the writers’ room and on set. Based in the office prior to production, and once we started shooting I worked from set every day.
• Responsible for getting timely information, questions, and casting materials in front of the showrunner
• Coordinating logistics for on-set meetings and guests
• Supporting directors, writers, ADs and Executive Producers with various interdepartmental communication
• Remotely managing office inventory and groceries
• Updating and adding to the story bible
• Managing expenses for office spendings
• Placing accurate and timely lunch deliveries
• Creating organizational tools for prep
ICM Partners (Los Angeles) Executive/ Personal Assistant to Toni Howard, July 2018- October 2018.
• Assisting Senior Partner and legendary Motion Picture Talent Agent Toni Howard.
• Providing administrative support- rolling calls, managing Toni’s schedule, booking travel, handling expenses, interacting with high profile clients and powerful individuals within the industry.
• Managing various personal needs and assuring top notch organization.
STX Entertainment (Los Angeles) Temp Assistant to Head of Television/ Digital Content Intern, June 2018- July 2018.
Managing calendar and emails, rolling calls, performing weekend reads, and tracking project deadlines. Worked with multiple departments to understand the cross-divisional element involved in developing content.
Red Nose Day Special, NBCUniversal (New York) Script Production Assistant, May 2018.
• Working as a Script Assistant for the Red Nose Day Special. Premiering May 24th at 8/7c on NBC.
• Responsible for assembling binders with schedules, run downs, and scripts for hosts and key crew members.
• Helped to make sure the entire team was on board with script and schedule changes leading up to the live show.
Saturday Night Live, NBCUniversal (New York) Script Intern, September 2016- Present.
• Distribute copies of sketches to producers, writers, cast, and other departments such as music, design, and talent.
• Prep and assemble over 100 script packets containing roughly 40 preliminary sketches for read-through.
• Assemble the master script consisting of the final sketches chosen by Lorne Michaels for air.
• Stationed in the control room during the live show to assist Associate Producer and Script Coordinators with on-air
changes to script.
• Deliver last minute script changes to cue cards, music, script supervisors and other departments in a timely matter.
Carousel Television (Sherman Oaks, CA) Production Intern, June 2016- August 2016.
• Intern for Steve Carell’s production company in Southern California.
• Reading pilots and crafting in depth script coverage.
• Delivering summaries of daily trade articles and creating a group film.
Zakarian Hospitality (New York) Video Intern, June 2016- August 2016.
• Worked for Food Network star and restaurateur, Geoffrey Zakarian.
• Created photo and video content for social media of Geoffrey, his chefs, and the food at his restaurants.
• Crafted weekly social media reports for all of the restaurants’ social media accounts and Geoffrey’s account.
AWARDS, FESTIVALS, AND RECOGNITION
New York University Honors Scholar: Awarded to students with high academic achievement, placing in the top 40% of their graduating class.
Dean's List: Awarded to students who have achieved a GPA of 3.65 or higher in at least 28 completed credits in an academic year.
Akhtar-Bhutta Fund for Student Producers: Granted $2,500 for my organization in producing Advanced NYU projects.
Festival De Cannes: "The Chromo-Zone" was an official selection for the 2018 Short Film Corner.
Chelsea Film Festival: Official selection and finalist for the Short Film category.
Burbank International Film Festival: Official selection and finalist for the Student Short Film category.
Women's International Film Festival of San Diego: Official selection and finalist for the Student Film competition.
Best Shorts Competition: Winner of an "Award of Excellence" for Female Student Director.
Global Shorts Competition: Winner of an "Award of Excellence" for short film, "The Chromo-Zone."
NYU Tisch 48 Film Festival: "Funk Siblings" chosen for the Top 20 Festival Screening.
CreaTV “The Studio” Creative Award: Silicon Valley based film festival. Event aired on local television. Received recognition for film "Mountain Movers."
Social Issues Documentary Film Festival Grant Scholarship: Received $1,000 grant scholarship for film "Mountain Movers."
RELEVANT COURSE WORK
Entertainment Law, Entertainment and Media Industries, Writing for Television: Hour Long Drama, Writing for Television: Situation Comedy, Business of Producing, Television Management, Producing for Television, Intro to TV Writing, TV Programming and Concepts, Sight and Sound Filmmaking, Sound Image, Sight and Sound Studio, Performance Strategies, Traditions in Narrative, Fundamentals of Dramatic and Visual Writing.
Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Photography, Color Correction, Final Cut Pro X, ProTools, DSLR Cameras, Final Draft, Celtx, Squarespace, Weebly, HTML Coding, CSS Coding, Web Design, Cooking, Baking, Singing, Piano/ Keyboard, Acting.